AFTERNOON SHIFT ROLES - 3 to 11 pm
CAL>Isuzu is the largest Isuzu truck dealership in New Zealand with branches located in Hamilton, Tauranga and Auckland. Our business strategy is focused on the desire to strive for growth and development both in our products and our team members. At CAL>Isuzu we proudly represent Isuzu, the number one truck brand sold in New Zealand for several years.
Based in Hamilton as a Diesel Mechanic, you will ensure our clients vehicles are serviced and maintained to the manufacturer’s standard. You will have a strong eye for detail, ensuring that faults and preventative repairs are identified and reported to the Service Foreman. You will work on the latest model vehicles from light commercial through to high productivity truck and trailer units at 50 tonne. You will work autonomously and be responsible for ensuring that the jobs are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Hours of work are 3.00 pm to 11.00 pm Monday to Friday.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Experience in a similar type role with a relevant trade qualification
• Experience with diesel engines
• A full drivers licence – HT licence ideal but not essential as we are happy to support you to achieve one
• A positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• A willingness to contribute to health and safety
When you work for CAL>Isuzu you will receive:
• A competitive hourly rate
• A daily meal allowance
• A fantastic team of Mechanics across five branches
• Regular product and health and safety training
• Staff purchasing discounts with our business partners
• A fun environment with regular social club events
• A commitment to your health and safety.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and move into a business that values people and quality. Our purpose-built modern dealership provides a good platform for safe work practices and an enjoyable place to work.
Although a CV is ideal, we are open to receiving a letter outlining your relevant skills and experience
For a confidential discussion or more information, contact Sharon McDonald – Group Manager, People and Culture 0274036323.